This policy was last updated on 3rd November 2020. Any future changes to our policy will be reflected here.
Cookies and how they benefit you:
• To ensure the website works, in particular for online booking
• To monitor website performance and help us make improvements in the future
• To tailor our marketing, and use tools such as Google AdWords to communicate more effectively through web advertising.
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Save you having to login every time you visit the site
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Provide you with advertising relating to this and other shows
• Collect any sensitive information
You can learn more about the key cookies we use below:
This monitors how people use our site – for example the browser they use and the pages they visit. It’s used to assess our website’s performance and to help us plan improvements.
If you have any questions about cookies, please contact the Data Protection Manager Jason Maddocks email@example.com